- Organize and coordinate resources to achieve the goals set by the company, according to company standards and relevant laws and regulations.
- Complete the operational work.
- Revenue management: involve in management of sales action plan, inventory management with yield management principles, and participate in market competition analysis.
- Team management: managing data, staffing and employment proposals, planning, training, as well as designing employee career development.
- Cost management: control staff costs and various costs incurred within sectors according to the annual budget.
- Asset and security management: understand the property’s facilities operation and train the subordinates in these areas. Overall management of property assets and ensure a long-term investment value of assets. Effective management of the owner / representatives and to maintain good communication relationships. Responsible for financial planning and coordination to improve productivity and return on investment.
- Sales relationships: according to self- knowledge and evaluation and reports provided to understand, follow and develop customer relationships.
- Cash Flow Management: Manage the invoice, cash receipt and payment as well as accounting of receivables.
- Internal and external relationship management and communication: Represents the Ascott Limited in a professional manner in all contexts, ensuring positive relationships are developed and maintained with all relevant external parties, including government, unions, industry and regulatory bodies, and suppliers. Collaborate with various departments to meet customers’, guests’ and company's expectations.
- Standards’ and procedures’ management: adopt and supervision all existing programs to ensure the smooth implementation of all company policies, regulations and the behaviors.
- Ensure that all the property behaviors comply with all relevant laws and regulation acts.
- Works co-operatively with internal resources including corporate office.
- Be a property manager on duty on a regular basis.
- In compliance with the Ascott Group's Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) guidelines and policies, pay attention to energy conservation and the safe operation in daily work.
- Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators as set and agreed to.
- Major in hotel, tourism or economic management;
- Over 3years practical management experience in serviced apartments/five-star international branded hotels;
- Extensive operational management expertise and financial knowledge;
- Familiar with local legislation and regulations;
- Excellent listening, speaking, reading and writing communication skills in Mandarin and English (multi-foreign language ability is preferred);
- Clear thinking, able to act mature and steady;
- Enthusiastic working attitude and a strong sense of responsibility;
- Good teamwork and communication skills, able to withstand strong pressure.