- In charge of corporate account and maintenance the relationship with exist accounts (Sales call frequently and email, telephone and others).
- Develop new corporate accounts and follow up.
- Site inspection for clients.
- Investigate our properties’ competitor information (rates and promotion and etc.)
- Daily production & revenue report; Monthly and year production & revenue report.
- Weekly customer feedback/Monthly inventory check/Monthly rate parity check/Quarterly web description check.
- Quote and follow up reservation and payment, insure all reservations correctly. Good communication with reservation associates.
- Making necessary setting on all relevant OTA (Online Travel Agent) system with accurate and efficient.
- Renewal annual agreement with Travel Agents, done and follow up the agreement return.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- More than 2 years hotel / service apartment or travel agency sales experience.
- Fluent in listening, speaking, reading and writing English abilities.
- Good interpersonal communication skills to effectively carry out internal / external communications.
- Good team spirit.
- Full of enthusiasm, can work under pressure.