- Be responsible for the daily management of the engineering department in the property.
- To ensure the "crisis management" policies and procedures created by Ascott Limited Engineering division are fully implemented and be improved and combined with the actual situation of the property.
- To establish and improve the sound engineering equipment running and operating procedures, to arrange for the regular maintenance of the various types of work, to ensure the normal operation of the equipment for the entire work.
- Organize and implement for the equipment renovation projects, focusing on maintenance programs, purchasing plans for the spare parts.
- Management and control of the project's progress, quality and cost.
- Handle the Sudden failure of the equipment to ensure that the equipment is back to normal operation in a timely manner.
- To maintain effective communication with supervisors and various departments to ensure timely and accurate information to be delivered.
- Lead and manage the project team, validation the subsidiaries’ work plan, co-ordinate the organization of work, to check the implementation of the working schedule.
- Regularly provide training to the staff of department.
- In compliance with the Ascott Group's Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) guidelines and policies, pay attention to energy conservation and the safe operation in daily work.
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisors.
- Have college degree and above with good English reading ability, more than 5 years’ relevant working experience.
- Good team organization skills and interpersonal communication skills, be able to communicate effectively with the company's internal and external departments.
- Excellent leadership and management skills with good business sense.
- Have strong teamwork spirit, organization and planning skills and good communication skills.
- Not colour-blind.
- Be able to work under pressure.