Graduate Development Programme (GDP)
Set your career goals on our solid foundation
The CapitaLand GDP nurtures promising young graduates with less than two years of working experience for future leadership positions within CapitaLand. The programme offers a holistic structure with prospects for personal growth and development, with a comprehensive learning roadmap.
Gain exposure to global markets through job rotations to various real estate sectors and countries. You will also be actively involved in all aspects of the business, with given opportunities to interact with CapitaLand's senior management.
Think you have what it takes? We're looking for graduates with the right attributes, including:
● Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
● Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
● Cultivates Innovation – Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
● Action Oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
● Instills Trust – Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
● Plans & Aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments with organizational goals
● Nimble Learning – Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both success and failures as learning fodder
● Being Resilient – Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
Length of programme: 24 months
Number of rotations: 3 - 5
Length of each rotation: 3 - 9 months
Eligibility: Min. Degree with less than 2 years of working experience
日期 & 时间
Date & Time
Deadline for the application
By the end of Dec.
Build your dream with us today!
Web Application: http://campus.51job.com/capitaland
Mobile Application: please scan the below QR Code
Warmly welcome all young talents join this programme.
Look forward to growing together with you!