Special Offer | Citadines Gaoxin Xi’an
20% OFF* BEST FLEXIBLE RATE
01 Jul - 30 Sep
01 Jul 2019 to 30 Sep 2019
In addition, as part of our recognition to you - our loyal customers, we will be giving you up to 50,000 Ascott Star Rewards points when you rise through our membership tiers with completed stays between 1 August 2019 to 31 August 2019
Attain Silver Status
Receive 5,000 Bonus ASR Points
Attain Gold Status
Receive 15,000 Bonus ASR Points
Receive 50,000 Bonus ASR Points
1. The promotion is open to all The Ascott Limited (“TAL”) Ascott Star Rewards members (the “Members”).
2. Triple points will be awarded to members who made their booking between 1 – 31 Aug 2019 for stay period between 1 Aug – 31 Oct 2019.
3. The bonus ASR points will be credited to the members account on the 1 Jan 2020 based on spent calculated between 1 Aug - 31 Dec 2019.
4. Every SGD$1 spent between 1 Aug - 31 Oct 2019 will qualify as an entry into the 1 Million ASR Points Draw. Lucky Draw announcement will be made on 6 Nov 2019.
5. All date and time mentioned in the promotion is based on Singapore Standard Time (SST).
6. Promotional rates and apartment types are subject to availability, to change without further notice and are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-commissionable.
7. This offer is not open to existing leasing contract customers and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, partner offers, third party websites, corporate and promotional rates.
8. Minimum and/or maximum stay period restrictions may apply to reservations at selected serviced residences. TAL’s guarantee and cancellation policy apply unless otherwise specified during the reservation process.
9. Points earned must be used before the expiry date. Point balance is only available in the member’s account.
10. Redemption items are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-cashable, and are subject to availability.
11. All ASR membership privileges are personal to the Member and shall not be transferable to any third party.
12. Other terms and conditions as notified by TAL to the Member will apply in respect of other benefits and privileges granted under the ASR Membership.
13. TAL reserves the right to cancel, amend or modify these Terms and Conditions (as may be revised by TAL from time to time) at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice to the Member, even though such changes may affect the value of the points already accumulated.
14. TAL reserves the right to, at its own discretion, to add, remove or vary any privileges that are available under the ASR membership without any prior notice to the Member.
15. For the avoidance of doubt, the Member shall not be entitled to any compensation in respect of such addition, removal or variation (as the case may be).
16. The Member shall keep TAL fully indemnified from and against all loss and damage, suffered or incurred by TAL, directly or indirectly caused, arising from or relating to the Member’s use of the ASR membership and/or breach of these Terms and Conditions.
17. In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and the other versions of the Terms and Conditions (if any), the English version shall prevail.