Dreaming Back to Ming Dynasty
Property：Ascott Riverside Garden Beijing
Rate：CNY1215.09+6% per night
Reservation: Please call our Front Office at (86-10) 8783 1666
The concept comes from the rich cultural history of Beijing, as the capital of Ming & Qing dynasties
Inspired by the culture of Ming Dynasty, the “Dreaming Back to Ming Dynasty” theme room uses the red color on the linen and toiletries. With the current golden color and Chinese style, the whole room presents a classic, prosperous and happy appearance.
Things you need to pay special attention to in this room are the carefully selected decorations with various background stories. The self-designed screen is the first thing you see stepping into the room which uses the picture of Mingrenzong (Hongxi emperor) and the poem of Yang Shen who was one of the best in his period.
The tableware in the kitchen uses the technique of Xuande blue and white porcelain. What is more interesting is the menu “Xia Man”, which concepts came from the well-know noble “The Golden Lotus” (Jin Ping Mei). Moving forward into the room, the super king size bed with red linen and a moon light knock into your eyes. These bright and romantic colors make this room more suitable as a wedding room. Look to the right, two Chinese paintings are the copy of Tang Bo Hu and Wen Zheng Ming, who was two of the Four Genius in Ming Dynasty. On the left side in the living room, a giant copy of Ming’s map will bring you back to hundreds of years ago. The picture of the sheer curtain also comes from the painting of Tang Bo Hu. The legendary masterpieces like “San Yan Liang Pai”, “Things of Ming Dynasty” (Ming Chao Na Xie Shi Er) etc. will fulfill your spare times when staying in this room.
Terms & Conditions
- 1. This theme room promotion is valid for booking and stay from now to Dec.31st.
- 2. Rate is inclusive of service charge and subject to 6% VAT.
- 3. Due to the limitation of the theme room, prior reservations are required and subject to availability.
- 4. Rate is subject to change without further notice and are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-commissionable.
- 5. A 24-hour prior notice is required for cancellation and amendment.
- 6. Other terms and conditions apply.