Dreaming Back to Qing Dynasty
Property：Ascott Raffles City Beijing
Rate：CNY1,800 per night + 6% VAT
Reservation: Please call our Front Office at (86-10) 8405 3888
The concept comes from the rich cultural history of Beijing, as the capital of Ming & Qing dynasties
Inspired by the culture of Qing Dynasty, the “Dreaming Back to Qing Dynasty” theme room uses the blue color mixing with the room’s current camel look which presents a high-class and elegant appearance.
Things you need to pay special attention to in this room are the carefully selected decorations with various background stories. The self-designed screen is the first thing you see stepping into the room which uses the picture of Qianlong in the hunting and the poem of Nalan-Xingde. The four pieces of the sheer curtain together combined into a whole picture of “Portrait of Eight Horses” by Giuseppe Castiglione.
The pattern on the cushions are the same with those on the official uniforms from Qing Dynasty. Feel yourself like an emperor while drinking a cup of tea with the tea set made of the technique of Qing Dynasty’s painted enamel. More feeling of the historical culture while using the tableware with the picture of the Palace Museum collection “Ten Thousand Li of Rivers and Mountains”.
The legendary masterpieces like “A Dream of Red Mansions” (Hong Lou Meng), “Strange Tales of a Lonely Studio” (Liao Zhao Zhi Yi) etc. will fulfill your spare times when staying in this room.
Terms & Conditions
- 1. This theme room promotion is valid for booking and stay from now to 1 May 2021.
- 2. Rate is inclusive of service charge and subject to 6% VAT.
- 3. Due to the limitation of the theme room, prior reservations are required and subject to availability.
- 4. Rate is subject to change without further notice and are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-commissionable.
- 5. A 24-hour prior notice is required for cancellation and amendment.
- 6. Other terms and conditions apply.