- Monitor the status of apartments every day, be
responsible for human resource deployment and assigning daily work.
- Perform routine inspection on assigned areas and
ensure that high standards of cleanliness and safety are met.
- Organize and inspect comprehensive room
- Prepare apartments before guests' arrival,
inspect apartments before guests' departure.
- Record living habits and special requirements
of long-stay guests and VIP, and ensure that their requirements are properly arranged.
- Communicate with guests, make sure that assigned
attendants know their special requirements, and offer excellent service.
- Deal with guests' requirements and complaints
properly, report exceptional situations and special events to superiors.
- Assist manager to manage items storage, consumption
management, and regular stock inventory.
- Involve in safety and fire precaution work, ensure
that each attendant know what to do in case of emergency, assist Security
Department to check fire fighting equipments, make a safe environment for guests.
- Comply with operation rules and service
standards, train attendants, especially new ones.
- Perform visual inspections on attendants' appearance
and politeness to ensure that Ascott standards are met.
- Establish clear rewards and punishment system,
motivate staff and improve productivity.
- Offer reasonable advice and suggestions,
improve management of Housekeeping Department.
- In compliance with the Ascott Group's
Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) guidelines and policies, pay attention to
energy conservation and the safe operation in daily work.
- Other duties assigned by superiors.
- Minimum two to three years supervisory working experience
in hotel or serviced residence;
- Familiar with operation rules of serviced
residence/hotel housekeeping, strict compliance with procedure;
- Good communication skills, ability to train
- Sense of initiative, ability to obey, team
- Enthusiasm of serviced residence/hotel;
- Ability to work under pressure.