EARN 2X POINTS
IN OVER 175 PROPERTIES GLOBALLY
Double your indulgence with double points earning at all ASR participating Ascott The Residence, The Crest Collection, Somerset, Citadines, Citadines Connect and lyf serviced residences and hotels. Book direct today!
To view participating properties outside ChinaPlease click here!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The promotion is open to all The Ascott Limited (“TAL”) Ascott Star Rewards members (the “Members”).
• ASR Double 2020 Promotion is valid for stays from 1 Feb 2020 -30 Apr 2020, with bookings made from 1 Feb 2020 00:00 hours to 31 Mar 2020 23:59 hours in Singapore Standard Time (SST). Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. Prior reservation is required.
• Doule Points bonus will be awarded to ASR members who book a particpating property during the promotion period.
• Promotional rates and apartment types are subject to availability, to change without further notice and are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-commissionable.
• This offer is not open to existing leasing contract customers and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, partner offers, third party websites, corporate and promotional rates.
• Minimum and/or maximum stay period restrictions may apply to reservations at selected serviced residences. TAL’s guarantee and cancellation policy applies unless otherwise specified during reservation process.
• Points earned must be used before the expiry date. Point balance is only available in the member’s account.
• All ASR membership privileges are personal to the Member and shall not be transferable to any third party.
• Other terms and conditions as notified by TAL to the Member will apply in respect of other benefits and privileges granted under the ASR Membership.
• TAL reserves the right to cancel, amend or modify these Terms and Conditions (as may be revised by TAL from time to time) at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice to the Member, even though such changes may affect the value of the points already accumulated.
• TAL reserves the right to, at its own discretion, to add, remove or vary any privileges that are available under the ASR membership without any prior notice to the Member.
• For the avoidance of doubt, the Member shall not be entitled to any compensation inrespect of such addition, removal or variation (as the case may be).
• The Member shall keep TAL fully indemnified from and against all loss and damage, suffered or incurred by TAL, directly or indirectly caused, arising from or relating to the Member’s use of the ASR membership and/or breach of these Terms and Conditions.
In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and the other versions of the Terms and Conditions (if any), the English version shall prevail.